THE PRINCIPAL DOCTRINES
TRANSFERRED IN CONTEMPORARY TERMS
By Haris Dimitriadis
- I philosophize on the necessities of life.
- Everything happens according to the natural laws, without any divine intervention.
- All creatures have sprung from within the mother Earth.
- I obey the laws of Nature.
- I pursue a happy life.
- I seek pleasure; I avoid pain.
- I make choices wisely.
- I live a quiet life away from the crowd.
- I cultivate friendship.
- I enjoy the moment.
- I recall the past with gratitude.
- I look to the future with optimism.